Monday, December 2, 2013

Latest Happenings....


We always take on too much. Its a habit for us and it's our norm. Its sick and twisted, I know.



There is this little thing called a "deadline" that seems to light a real nice fire under our productive rear ends too.  Our deadline this time is guests! 


Finishing touches this week!!



White the tile was setting up and curing I would head downstair and work on the builtins. The rest of the walls will be painted as well - just wanted to get the hardest part out of the way first - the stenciled backs.

More before and after pics to come as we finish up projects and start one ones! 

1 comment:

mirairvin said...

Buildins make me DROOL! Troy & I love them, actually. Sorry I just now commented back to your comment on my post--I hope we can stay in touch and I love seeing the updates you guys are doing. Deadlines always end up being the thing that pushes us to finish a looming project. Haha. Hope you're having a good week!

-Miranda