Thursday, August 29, 2013

Guess Who's Back?? FINALLY!

Finally applies to so many things right now.

We FINALLY sold our house.
Good bye IL!


We FINALLY moved into our new home in TX!!
Hello, Sunshine!


We are FINALLY starting renovation projects.
4 weeks was too long to wait to start projects.


I am FINALLY getting through the 300+ boxes we moved.
I have a lot of fabric. and paper. and shoes. and craft supplies. and paint.


The kids FINALLY started school this week.
These lucky dogs had 14 weeks off school this summer. Not so lucky for momma.


I am FINALLY posting on my blog again!!
FINALLY! For reals!


Since I've been preoccupied with a *few* things lately and haven't been able to blog, I've been wanting to get my blog up and going even more.  Cant wait to share all the fun projects, DIY's, Before and Afters, Crafts, & fun things going on around here.

Stay tuned. :D

No comments: